NCLCA supports you during the work day...
Free or at minimal cost, our webinars are an interactive professional development experience allowing you to learn directly from the comfort of your own office or home computer!All sessions are 1 hour in length and begin at Noon Eastern time. Unless listed otherwise, all webinars are $100 for an institutional registration for members (up to 8 at one computer) or $250 for a set of 3 webinars.
Up to 5 individuals from one institution can register for $100.
Base rate of webinar is $75, however members earn $25 discount.
Friday, September 25, 2020
Managing In The Face Of Change: A Learning center Leader's Guide
Facilitators: Stacey Blackwell, Rutgers University
Friday, October 9, 2020
Strategic planning for the learning center
Facilitators: Geoff Bailey, University of Louisville - REACH
For more information on this and other exciting webinars, contact the Webinar Coordinator: D. Reedy, PhD | Webinars@NCLCA.org
Visit the webinar section of the NCLCA store for any past webinars you may have missed or would like to revisit. Download the catalog to review the recordings then use the link to visit the webinar section of the NCLCA Store for past webinars you missed or want to revisit.
purpose of webinars
The purpose of Webinars is to advance NCLCA's mission to support learning center professionals as they develop and maintain learning centers, programs, and services to enhance student learning. The series gives learning assistance professionals a chance to participate synchronously in a relatively inexpensive and high quality professional development experience designed to foster their growth in the field of learning assistance.
Presenters do more than share information; they bring the audience into the conversation about their topic allowing for networking, idea exchange and consultation. The webinar format allows for learning center professionals to learn in real time from and with peers without the burden of travel costs or as much time away from work as a conference would entail.
what to expect
The NCLCA Board wants to keep costs as low as possible while still providing you with a great learning experience. This price includes attendance at the live webinar followed by the video recording of the presentation, the PowerPoint presentation, and all material distributed in conjunction with it. No other professional learning assistance association offers this combination for online training.
Go-to-Webinar uses Stripe to process credit cards. If you need to pay using a check or PO, contact the coordinator for an invoice and to reserve a seat. Note, payment must be received no less than 24 hours before the event.
The default payment option is the institutional rate for members of $100. The institutional rate gives one point of login that can be used for up to 5 participant log-ins. For NCLCA members and non-members wishing to view at their computer with up to one additional person, please choose the fee by using the DISCOUNT codes as follows:
1. NCLCA member, the cost is $50 (Use the discount code: MBR )
2. Not an NCLCA member, the cost is $75 (Use the discount code: NMBR)
3. If you are a presenter, the cost is $0 (Use the discount code: Presenter)
4. If you are seeking the institutional rate, please register without a code. The default price is listed at $100 is the institutional rate.
5. Members may purchase a package of 3 webinars for institutional use for up to 8 individuals at one sign on location for $250. This option will guarantee a seat during the webinar with the possibility of specific questions answered during follow-up by presenter/coordinator, along with a recording of the webinar, PowerPoint presentation and one set of all material distributed during the session. Contact the coordinator by identifying the sessions – future options as available (expiration 1 year of date of purchase) and an invoice will be created. No refunds for this option.
REGISTRATION & REFUNDS
Access to the webinar and materials is only processed upon with payment. Registration remains open up until 1 hour before athe webinar begins. If you register early and do not complete your payment, your registration will be cancelled 48 hours before the webinar begins to freeing up space for others.Refunds are granted up to 48 hours before the webinar begins. If you are unable to attend, you will still get a recording of the webinar. Upon payment you will receive a confirmation email telling you how to join the training.